Their Parent’s Choice Gold Award Winner! This classic kid’s recording was called one of the 10 best traveling recordings by Sesame Street magazine! A children’s classic! Produced by Mike and Carleen McCornack, engineered by Don Ross, with cover art by Beverly Soasey.1989, re-released 1992, Alacazam! 1007; re-released 2006 by Garden Variety Record Company. (CD).
Bev Soasey’s classic Beasties, Bumbershoots & Lullabies cover has deservedly earned quite a few fans in its own right. Also distributed as a poster, the fanciful illustration captures Morton Simon and Lars, each bearing the badge of every good Oregonian; an umbrella.
- Beulah Merryweather Moo (Mike McCornack)
- Megan’s Lullaby (Carleen McCornack)
- Teddy Bears’ Picnic (Jimmy Kennedy & John Bratton)
- The Marvelous Toy (Tom Paxton)
- Andy’s Little Umbrella (Mike McCornack)
- All The Pretty Little Horses (trad. arr. Mike & Carleen McCornack)
- Morton Simon (Mike McCornack)
- House At Pooh Corner (Kenny Loggins)
- My Best Friend Lars (Mike McCornack)
- Billy Bop Cat (Mike McCornack)
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (trad.)
- My Unicorn (Mike McCornack)
Carleen McCornack – guitar, vocals
Mike McCornack – guitar, banjo, keyboards, bass and vocals
Kevin McCornack – concertina, bassoon, harmonica
Dale Bradley – cello, bass
There are no reviews yet.